We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions.
This successful candidate will be directly involved in the manufacturing of materials for the fuel cell industry.
- Activities such as weighing and mixing raw materials
- Running quality control tests on product
- Meeting metrics including on time delivery, cost of quality, safety and work area cleanliness
- Operating and maintaining production equipment such as mills, pumps, mixers, centrifuges and furnaces
- Accurately following written batch instructions while recording observations
- Maintaining an organized and clean work area
- Contributing ideas for continuous improvement
- Able to work Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Must be consistent, observant, and conscientious
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency
- Able to stand and walk 6-8 hours per day
- Ability to lift and carry up to 35 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook preferred
- Two-year technical degree or hands-on experience in industrial ceramic processing preferred
U.S. citizenship or permanent residency required.